Wednesday, March 14, 2007

So a good friend of mine pointed out to me that today is, in fact, pi day. Awesome! In celebration, I'd like to show you all this cool representation of pi as colors. Very nice!


Also, we (my roommates, Geno, and I) are unintentionally celebrating PI day by eating PIzza at "The PIe" restaurant (which even has, as part of it's name, the pi symbol). How cool is that?

All this pi talk has reminded me of the wonderful joke:

What do you get when you take a jack-o'-lantern and divide it's circumference by it's diameter?
.
.
.
Why Pumpkin Pi of course!

I know, pretty lame, huh?

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, March 14, 2007 9:53:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Pi! It's my favorite channel!

 
At Wednesday, March 14, 2007 9:54:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, and to celebrate Pi Day, I think I will play some Sid Meiers PIrates!

 
At Thursday, March 15, 2007 5:12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

@ Michael: Double plus bonus for making a pirate joke and a pi reference in the same pun.

My school celebrated Pi Day yesterday. The math teacher brought in pi--er, pie. The English teacher didn't bring in a Roman emperor today, the Ides of March, so it was on balance an average week.

And Paul, I LOVE the pumpkin pi joke.

--John

 

Post a Comment

<< Home