Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Holy cow it's May already! Where did April go? Heck, March for that matter. Just two month's 'til the wedding now - it's pretty crazy! I can't wait to see everybody.

Thea finally finished working on the drops for the "Jane Eyre" ballet. They're HUGE! She wanted pictures for her portfolio and ended up having to hang them off the roof to get the shot. It reached all the way to the ground and STILL wasn't at full length - and that's just one of four! I bet Rapunzel would kill for these things.

2 Comments:

At Thursday, May 03, 2007 3:26:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope it was worth it. I have to admit that I would not have done them after being run through the gauntlet over them.

--Shane

 
At Thursday, May 03, 2007 7:27:00 PM, Blogger Thea said...

Run through the Gauntlet and not paid well enough, at all. I mean.... really, really, really not paid well enough... At all.

All and all though, these are the largest things I've ever painted and they didn't turn out terrible... so I guess it was worth it.

When I can stick the photos together to make whole photos instead of half ones, maybe I'll make Paul post them... Because they have so much to do with his life :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home