Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Well, my birthday has come and gone and I'm still feelin' the same. I suppose 28 really isn't much compared to 27, though. I mean, it's not like 24 vs 25 was or like what people say 29 vs 30 is, ya know? Anyway, thanks to all the well-wishers out there and a special thanks to the present givers.

I have a new pair of yellow shoes on the way, courtesy of Thea, so I'll be sure to get a picture of those when they arrive. I also got some dvds, some money, some gift cards, and some close. Oh yeah, and dinner and a movie. 'Twas a very nice birthday indeed.

Thea and I had our pre-pre-marital counseling on Tuesday and are just waiting for the books to arrive. Once we get them, we'll have, like, wedding homework! How crazy is that!? lol I mean, planning seems like homework enough, but now we gotta read and answer questions (in complete sentences, I'm sure) and everything. :p

In other news, tonight is nacho night and that's quite exciting. Go nachos!

9 Comments:

At Wednesday, May 16, 2007 6:55:00 PM, Blogger Thea said...

de ja you wrote this on your other bog too! :P

Yellow Shoes Yellow Shoes.

People keep telling me you should wear them to work.

 
At Thursday, May 17, 2007 2:01:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's the diff between 24 and 25? I wanna know what to expect this Fall.

 
At Thursday, May 17, 2007 9:11:00 AM, Blogger _paul said...

24 vs 25: at 25 you have to start marking the second checkbox in surveys/questionnaires/etc. It's AWFUL!! :p

 
At Thursday, May 17, 2007 4:49:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nooooooooo! I won't do it. I refuse!

 
At Thursday, May 17, 2007 9:30:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's a HUUUUGE difference between 24 and 25. Three words, my friends: car insurance rates.

I think you're no longer eligible for Selective Service, too, right? Or is that from 25 to 26?

Anyway, Paul, Happy Birthday!

--John

 
At Friday, May 18, 2007 11:33:00 AM, Blogger Randall Case said...

Marital Counseling homework, huh? Hmnnn, I hope they grade on a curve!

 
At Sunday, May 20, 2007 8:10:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So you got close for your birthday. Were they the the Emperor's New Close. Being from the midwest we have to wear clothes to keep warm apparantly when you become mormonesque you clo yourself to keep warm. I'll remember that the next time we want to get you a present. I'm sure close are much cheaper than clothes.

 
At Sunday, May 20, 2007 9:19:00 PM, Blogger _paul said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At Sunday, May 20, 2007 9:43:00 PM, Blogger _paul said...

I, er, totally meant to type closets. I got some closets... Yeah, that's the ticket!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home